Catching up on catching up....
>> August 28, 2012
I swore a few months back that I was going to be more faithful to my blogging and I blew it. So for the next couple of weeks I'm going to blog a few photos, or twenty and show some of the fun we had over the summer. We had a busy one to say the least. We got crazy sudden news that my Mom was ill and we were to fly to California to say our goodbyes because she was not going to make it. She was diagnosed with CJD and my sisters, my husband and I, my Dad and everyone else who knew and loved my Mom had their entire worlds turned upside down. It was the saddest time in my whole life. I can't explain the hurt that shot through my heart and still does daily. It's only been two months since she passed and it breaks my heart knowing I can never hold another great conversation, get another hug or kiss or just be able to look at her and feel her warm skin. So I could make a 25 page blog about Mom and all the amazing little miracles of God's that took place the duration of those weeks and these months. So my poor babies had to lay their Nana to rest at the tender ages of 4, 2 and 1. Nicco and Channing were oblivious to what was happening but my sweet Jaebug had a soft big spot in her heart for her special Nana so it has been hard to not cry my eyes out everyday all day in front of them but to reassure them that Nana is always with us and can hear us anytime we feel like talking to her. Jaelyn has processed it so well that I just know God has his hand on the little ones hearts. It's comforting when your 4 year old says "Mom I know you miss your Mommy but she is in heaven now, the clouds are her couches". I love kids and their amazing imaginations. On to some pictures to prove we have had some fun this summer! We always get great use out of the Zoo membership. Penguins
Channing girl just watching everything so intently as always. Checkin' out some birds. Me & my babies. Nicco loves the Polar Bears! The Polar Bears are awesome. The girls. Sweetpeas! Got to love the flamingo's! The boys. Nicco! Bff's from school We also had a ton of park dates. Here's the proof. Sweet darling Channing girl. Sweet and wild Nicco. Always on the go! Nicco's best buddy Cohen. They are just 12 days apart! Sweet Jaelyn. Ok I think that should do it for now =) I'll be sure to be back everyday to post at least a couple photos to catch back up for the past, oh year =) Have a great one!


0 comments:
Post a Comment