Uncle Dustin gets married!

>> April 23, 2012

Tom's step brother Dustin got married this past weekend to a great girl and we were happy to be able to share in their special day. I was able to snap a few pictures even though I was holding a 25 lb baby on one hip and constantly running after a crazy, energetic, wild always on the go toddler boy named Nicco. He seems to be full speed ahead ALL the time. So I think I only managed to get a couple of him acutally standing still. Congratulations to the sweet couple!

Here are my two sweeties heading out to the dance floor, together :)
Channing watching the big kids
Jae and her cousin Rhett and a friend!
She is seriously the best baby that's ever lives. Never cries, always laughing and happy and just a treat to have as a 3rd child! She has made life so easy for us!
Oh my word. Is she the sweetest thing you've ever seen?!
My big boy!
Always looking suspicious!
Jaelyn and her cousins, Lana & Faith.
+ Nicco...
My pretty and shy girl...anytime she's nervous or being shy she messes with her shirt, jacket or whatever she has on. Cutie pie!
Love her so much!

1 comments:

Mix and Match Mama,  May 30, 2012 at 10:35 AM  

Hey Stew Crew! Thanks so much for reading both of my blogs and commenting :). And thank you more for cheering on my little brother. So...you went to high school with Andrew...I always tell him that I feel like I should apologize to anyone who knew him in high school :). I hear all of his Webb City stories and think, geez...he was trouble! So, I apologize on his behalf for anything he did back then. I've spent 10 years straightening him out! Lots of love!!! Shay

Post a Comment