Springtime!
>> April 12, 2012
So it's already April?! What. How. When. Can I please take a moment to catch up!!? I am still amazed how how fast time flies when you have children. I can't seem to keep up with blogging these days...I guess with 3 kids 3 and under that's not surprising :) I can't say that for much longer as my sweet Jaebug will be turning FOUR on Monday!! I can hardly believe it. 4, 2 and 10 months. What a fun and crazy ride we've been on, so fun that I don't ever want to get off. It's hard to believe Jaelyn's nearly finished with her first year of Pre-K. She has completely thrived this entire school year. We are even keeping her enrolled for the summer school so she can do at least one day a week and continue to see her buddies, her favorite teachers and also keep up with the learning! She is writing her name pretty well. She needs to work on keeping them straight, unless there's a line for her to follow she kind of writes it like a wave. We got her first ever Yearbook today. I looked through it and held back some tears. Even though it's a silly preschool yearbook, it has photos of my dear girl looking like such a grown girl. It's hard to not shed a tear when time passes so quickly. I remember like yesterday giving birth to my first born baby girl. I am trying to hold onto every single memory. I am that crazy Mom who has kept way too many of her art projects from school to stick in her bin. But hey I would've loved to have more of my things from that age and I'm sure she and her family will love to look back on these things in the future. At 4 years old Jaelyn loves anything princess, she loves purses, dress up, any type of sparkly shoes (she asks to wear her twinkle toes every single day), playing monster with her brother and Daddy, her fish (plural since we can't seem to keep one alive!), riding her bike, driving her brother around in her jeep, coloring, puzzles. The list could go on and on but those are some of her favorites. Nicco is 2 and is 1 million percent boy. I can't believe how different girls and boys are. He's been the funniest, most outgoing not-so-little boy and such a pleasure! He loves his sisters more than anything and is always looking out for Channing. He makes sure she's happy at all times and if she ever needs a toy he's right there to get it taken care of. He loves anything truck, tractor, train. His favorite thing to do is watch the train that runs behind our house. It's doesn't run all of the time so when it does he sprints to the door and watches and screams "choo chooo" as loud as his lungs can allow. He is not a quiet kid. He yells everytime he wants something or even talking he is just loud. It's okay though because I'm sure this will change sooner than later. He is so rambuctious and creative. He loves to color with his big sister and follows her around doing whatever she does. It's pretty amazing to watch their friendships bloom. The love they have for each other just melts my heart. Channing is our big almost 10 month old baby! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! Wasn't she just born? I have been a slacker with blogging for and about her. I wish I had time to create a blog for each child for them to look back on. Buuut I don't. So this will have to work for now. She is off the charts on height and weight and is growing daily it seems. She never did eat pureed foods so she's been eating our table food since about 7 1/2 months old. Not everything we eat but things I feel are appropriate. She smacks her mouth really loud and big when she see's anyone eating. She just loves food. She's been waving and saying hi for a few weeks now. She says Mama, Dada, ay (Jae), dog and quite a few of her own words which I'm not sure what they mean yet :) We have been spending time at the pool inside our gym lately to get the kids ready for the water. I had nothing to worry about they are all like fish! We are so excited for warm weather to come and stay for longer than a couple of days. We might have to look into a pool membership, summer will be here before we know it!



0 comments:
Post a Comment