The Stew Crew
>> January 18, 2012
I always imagined my life would be filled with babies. I definitely was on point with that! Having 3 kids in almost less than 4 years has been the ride of a lifetime. Times are crazy most of the time but I wouldn't have it any other way. With the kids comes chores, like triple the chores one would probably imagine having. I have made it a point lately to actually get out my camera and take more pictures of the kids even though I feel like I'm nonstop picking things up, feeding someone, disiplining, trying to keep my cool when they fight. I guess I feel like Nicco and Channing are getting "jipped" if you will, compared to the amount of photos I was always snapping with Jaelyn. She was my first and all. She was all I had to pay attention to so of course I was taking her picture everyday. Literally.
I have decided to focus more on blogging, so I can have these recorded memories of the stages each of my kids go through.
We were getting baths and jammies on last night and I grabbed the camera to take some of Channing. Of course when Daddy got her giggling loud enough for her siblings to hear they came running in to see about all the fun! Here are a few pictures of the 3 kiddos that are The Stew Crew!
Nicco pointing out his sister's first real boo boo!
You can just feel the love between them. Jaelyn and Nicco are the best big sister and brother I could ever imagine having!
Cheeeese!
Playing with her teeth! She's had her two bottom teeth since 4 months old but nothing since. Maybe there's more on the way, she's been biting HARD on anything she can get in her mouth.
Doing some stretching ;)
Being a little monkey!
Sweetest 7 month old baby around!!
I just love this face.
Yay for 3 healthy and amazingly fun babes!
Now we are 100% ready for Spring and nicer weather so we can go run off some energy!! Thank you Old Man Winter, we've had enough =)



0 comments:
Post a Comment