Goodbye 2011!
>> December 29, 2011
Today I've been reflecting a lot on this past year. We've been so blessed, no matter what happens we have our sweet family. I thought it would be fun to do a little recap of 2011. While we get ready to bring in the New Year I am reminded of how much we have to be thankful for.
JANUARY
We started out the year being pretty excited about being pregnant for the 3rd and possibly final time. Little Channing Mae at a 3d/4d ultrasound appointment.
FEBRUARY
We celebrated Nicco's 1st birthday with big trucks and construction! He still loves them and he is going to be 2 soon.
MARCH
We took advantage of Spring weather as soon as we could and took several trips to the Zoo!
Jaelyn and Daddy on the train.
We took quite a few trips to Old Man's Cave, one of our favorite places.
Of course we made plenty of time for trips to the park! It's two blocks away so we love going on walks there.
APRIL
Jaelyn turned THREE!
MAY
Channing's baby shower.
Just another reason to get the Bunger sisters together!
They always make my Mother's Day so special and unique. Being a mother is the best things I've ever done. I couldn't imagine doing anything else!
Our kiddos get moved into the same room, scooting Nicco out of the nursery so Channing could take it over. It went as smoothly as I could've prayed for. I'm so proud of my big kiddos.
JUNE
The beginning of June we tried to enjoy being outside as much as possible!
Then on the 20th came our precious Channing girl AKA Squishy. She's been the most amazing addition to our family. She is simply perfect. She never cries, she's always smiling and giggling! I can't believe how fast time has passed.
More trips to the park...
JULY
We enjoyed fireworks in Pickerington with some great friends. The kids really enjoyed them this year, I can't wait for next year Channing will be a year old!
My biggest girl
Sweetness x 2! ♥
AUGUST
More trips to the Columbus Zoo & Aquarium, we definitely get good use of our passes.
Lots of trips to Alum Creek Beach
We try to enjoy as many friend/family cookouts as we can during the summer. The kids love being all together and it's so much fun watching them all interact!
More trips to the Zoo...
SEPTEMBER
Daddy turns 35!! We baked him a special homemade cake. We had a great time singing to him! The kids love birthdays.
Watching their big sister Jaelyn play soccer.
Jaelyn goes to Preschool! She has loved going, we absolutely love her school, the teachers, the director. It's been a fun journey and I'm so glad she's doing so well.
OCTOBER
We went to a friends kid friendly Halloween party and it was a blast. The kids had such a great time dancing, eating candy, bobbing for apples. It was awesome. They live on a farm so they even did numerous hayrides for the kids. Bonfire and all, tons of fun!
Nicco & his buddy Royce dancing away.
A trip to Missouri to visit friends and for my step brothers wedding. (I photographed!)
Sweet baby Channing
Lots of carnivals around here too :)
NOVEMBER
So much to be Thankful for!
Buckeye Football!
DECEMBER
Christmas Eve at Grandma & Grandpa Wymer's.
Christmas morning at home.
Channing's first Christmas! She tore right into the wrapping paper :)
The train table was a huge hit, and is still being played with a LOT!
It doesn't get much better than THIS!
We've had an amazing year and can't wait to see what 2012 has to bring!!! Happy New Year!



1 comments:
Love the pics...! You have a precious family!!! :)
Post a Comment