Feeling blessed...
>> September 14, 2012
Today marks week 2 of our new adventure in the Stew Crew household. A friend of mine that I met through our girls going to school together picked up more hours as a Veterinarian and asked me if I would be interested in keeping her kiddos every Friday. I was so excited. Since I do stay home with the kids, I was completely open to taking on some daycare kids. The most perfect situation is at hand. Jaelyn and Madi were in the same class last year but unfortunately not this year so we now get to make up for that with definite playdates every single Friday. It's working out perfectly and I have some pictures to prove it!! Excited about our new journey. Who knows maybe I should pick up some other part timers and really make some bank ;-) Please excuse the cell pics but it's got to do for now! Tom and I got to sneak out for a Buckeyes game which was great fun as always. Jaelyn started year 2 of preschool so there's a picture of her and one of Nicco who thinks he should be in school!










0 comments:
Post a Comment