Reflecting...

>> June 18, 2011

I can't believe it's mere hours before we will meet our sweet Channing Mae. We are always on the go, always on adventures, and always at birthday parties! We have not had many free weekends lately. Everyone couldn't believe I showed up to a kids birthday party at the park in the heat/humidity. I actually feel great. Too good in fact to go into labor I would say. I am never in any pain and am still doing all of the cleaning and picking up that I do on a regular basis so it's been nice!

We go in on Monday at 7am and will be induced. I'm excited but know that I'm going to miss my kiddos so much while in the hospital. It's nice to have the one on one with the babyand hubby but man, I am with my kids24/7! So anything over an hour feel like forever for me. I know they are in good hands with their Nana Rudolph here from California! Right now my kids have been asleep since 8pm and I've had time to sit and reflect on the past 10 months...the past 3 years really. I'm so excited to add another miracle to our family and am so so eager to see what life has in store for our family!

1 comments:

Zach, Lacey, Claire and Lyla June 20, 2011 at 6:09 PM  

can't wait to see photos of that precious baby girl!!!

Post a Comment