Final days of pregnancy...

>> June 6, 2011

I haven't been able to sit down for 5 minutes lately to actually let it sink in that we're going to be a family of 5. Today while playing with Nicco I said "you are not going to be my baby anymore" and I almost cried on the spot. I really sat and thought about how fast the past 16 months have gone! I can hardly believe it. I remember like yesterday being in the hospital when Jaelyn was born, let alone Nicco.
Time needs to sloow down, right after I have this sweet baby girl :) I'm so excited to meet her.

At my weekly checkup today we found out I'm dilated to a 1 1/2 and 25% thinned. I didn't really get too excited even though any progress is good, I have unfortunately heard of so many women being dilated to a 1 for two+ weeks. So I'm just trying to enjoy these last 14 days the best I can as a mother of 2 wild and crazy kiddos being 9 months pregnant at the same time. I'm finding it nearly impossible to bend over at this point which is not good for my OCD daily cleaning spree's and the pain in my back doesn't help with picking up NIcco when need be. I'm ready to have my body back!!!

I went on a cleaning mission unexpectedly yesterday and really over did my back. So when I woke up this morning I couldn't stand straight. I'm sure Tom is wondering when he traded his wife for the hunchback of Notre Dame!

I'm ready ready ready for this baby to be here! Induction is scheduled for the 20th unless she comes before then :) Here's to the next two weeks as a family of 4!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment