Summertime!

>> May 12, 2011

The Zoo is definitely Jaelyn's favorite place to visit! So we are trying to squeeze in as many trips as we can before I have the baby. Here are a few pictures from our latest visit.

Every Zoo trip is worthy of a ride!

Photobucket

On our way to see the bears, one of Jaelyn's favorites.

Photobucket

Watching the fish swim in the brown bear area.

Photobucket

Sitting on the Polar Bears.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



We also broke out the water toys and more bubbles for some outdoor fun in the hot and humid sun!

Photobucket

Ham!
Photobucket


I'm pretty sure I'll have no problem keeping busy this summer running around with these two...soon to be 3!

1 comments:

Zach, Lacey, Claire and Lyla June 20, 2011 at 6:10 PM  

she is going to be such a great big sister! and nicco will be a great big brother! wow - 3 kids!!! you're going to have your hands full - but you'll be so blessed with 3 adorable kiddos!!!

Post a Comment