Worst Blogger goes to.... ME!
>> August 20, 2011
I like to think I have a good enough reason as to why I've been slacking on my blog! I have a 3 year old who is on the go from morning to night! She's full of spunk and personality and knows exactly what she wants at all times. Her favorite movie right now is Princess & The Frog. She will sit and watch the whole thing and that is not common for a "show" longer than 30 minutes. She is active and always doing something, playing with her babies, feeding them in their high chairs reading them books and of course carrying around her diaper bag including her childs burp cloth and diapers. She loves to play softball, I pitch she hits and she can HIT! She has little coordination issues with her CP but for the most part she's doing every single thing the other kids her age and older are doing. She loves soccer and talks about being on the soccer team like her cousins were. She has also mentioned doing Karate and track...she loves watching Taija on her traveling track team. Her grandpa bought her some New Balance shoes and she still talks about them! I have running shoes like Taija!
Jaelyn is so much fun and is mature beyond her 3 small years. She has been such a helper with Channing joining our family and I couldn't have asked for a better transition!
Nicco has done absolutely magnificent with the baby being home. He was a little heavy handed the first couple of weeks wanting to pat her head and touch her eyes, nose, mouth, anything he could get his hands on. But now, he is amazing with her. He calls her "Seh" aka Sis and kisses her every chance he gets. He is such a good smart little boy. He now know exactly what everyone is saying to him. He is talking a little bit, says Mama, Dad, Jaelyn, Sis, mmmmm for any type of food he likes, eeeeww, ouch, and many other small words. He will be talking full blown shortly so I'm trying to enjoy him still being a "baby". I think he grew up so fast because of us having another baby on the way. He's done awesome and is the sweetest thing around. He loves his trucks, anything he can push, climb on, he gets on Jaelyn's bike and trys to reach the pedals. It seems he will definitely be our boy! He gets into everything, loves playing with the pots and pans and any container that you can pour from. I love having a boy, he's different in such a pleasant way and I can't wait to watch him grown into a little toddler. (Even though if you were going by clothing size he's wearing 3T) He's only 17 months and acts so much older and independent!
Now for little Channing Mae, she's beautiful!! She has been coming into her own little personality the past few weeks. She smiles all of the time, laughs when I laugh and loves her brother and sister. She's been such a treat to have everyday. She sleeps like a champ! Only up once during the night then back to sleep and she will sleep in until 10am! I think she knows I have things to do and so she lets me do them before she calls for me ;) I can't believe that I have 3 babies 3 and under and have survived :) Tom working from home has helped tremendously and I fear him every having to go into the office full time again LOL!! I'm definitely enjoying these times with my little family...well not so little anymore! We are now a family of 5 and loving every minute of it.
We can't believe summer is ending and Jaelyn is starting preschool, so exciting!!



0 comments:
Post a Comment