Nana's gone...but will be back in February!
>> December 18, 2009
So first of all I can't believe Christmas is one week away. It seems like this year has passed in record time. I think having Jaelyn has made time all the more precious but also made it fly by. We are ready for Christmas, all shopping has been done and we're so excited for her to experience this Christmas now that she understands it a bit more.
My Mom had a great time, she got to stay a couple nights at each of our homes and it was pretty special to watch Jaelyn with her. She doesn't get to see her often so it was so nice. Her leaving was bittersweet only because I know exactly when she'll be returning! In two months when our little Nicco is born. Did I just say TWO MONTHS?! Wow. I'm so ready to meet him and I know it'll be here in a flash. We have a lot left to do to prepare for him but aren't rushing on decorating the nursery (Jaelyn's current room) since he will be sleeping in the bassinet next to my bed for a few months at the least. We have her "big girl room" ready but she's not quite ready for the toddler bed yet.
Here are a few pictures from my Mom's visit. I miss her already and wish they lived closer!
![]() |
| Nana's visit |




1 comments:
Love reading your blog Stacie you have a talent for writing!!I miss you all already!! Is it February yet!! THese kids are my life!!
Post a Comment