Christmas
>> December 26, 2009
What a wonderful Christmas!
Tom always wakes up in the morning and tells me "This is our (whatever year it is) 7th Christmas together and I can't wait to spend so many more with you". It is sweeter everytime he says it and I will never get sick of it and I love hearing it on holidays. It just lets me know that he enjoys our life together and can't wait to make more memories as a family. Jaelyn was so much more fun this year since she could get into the gifts! We woke up early around 7:30 and went right for the gifts. She got the big kitchen from her Nana which we had covered in newspaper for her to tear off. We should have done that gift last because she had a hard time walking away from it to open the other presents. I knew she would love it and she does so much. She got babies, barbies, a swing/pack-n-play/carseat/stroller combination for her babies, a tricycle, Kawasaki four wheeler, another riding toy, lots of books, alphabet and shape boards, her first Dollhouse, and a Leapfrog puppy named Violet that we hooked up to the computer to make it say her name and her favorite song, animal, and colors. I'm sure I'm missing some as she got so many little things here and there from her Grandma and Grandpa Wymer. We loved watching her open the presents and say Wow to everything, she was so thankful and cute as ever.
Tom got me a much needed watch. I've always wanted to spend a good amount of money on a nice watch but never brought myself to do it, especially after having Jaelyn we always just want to spend our money on her instead of ourselves! Needless to say Tom got me a beautiful Michael Kors watch that could pass as a bracelet almost. It's so pretty and it is something I will use! He also got me a book, an Ohio State magnet for my car, socks, Uno Flash which I'm pumped to start using! It's such a fun game. I got him quite a few clothing items, zip up hoodies, shirts, socks, and puma hoodie to match his new shoes. We loved all of our gifts and loved it even more that we went all out on Jaelyn instead of going crazy on each other :)
Well, onto New Years and then February our little boy will be here!!!!!!!
Here are some pictures from Christmas Eve and Christmas morning....
![]() |
| Christmas |




0 comments:
Post a Comment