Tip-toeing

>> November 21, 2009

Jaelyn has an appointment in December with a physical medicine specialist about her right foot. They are going to focus more on doing therapy to see if we can work out the stiffness in it. I tend to watch her like a hawk when she is walking, running, skipping, or tripping to see if she is keeping that right foot any flatter as she grows. Today has been a great day with that as she has kept it flat a lot so we're really hoping this is something she will just grow out of in due time :)
We will see what they say when they take a look at her but for now I'm not worrying myself to death like I usually would! She's healthy as a horse, growing like a weed, talking and maturing perfectly on track with kids her age if not more advanced so I'm just thanking the Lord for that! We can deal with a bum foot whatever the case may turn out to be.

I'm getting super excited for Thanksgiving at our place this year. My grandparents aren't going to be able to make it grandpa is just too weak and has been having mini-strokes and is a bit confused lately. Grandma thinks it will be too much to fly and travel for a week or more so we are hoping to see them sometime in the near future it just won't be this holiday season. I'm pretty bummed about that but hoping he gets his strength back by staying home! Good news is Aunt Nancy is still coming and so I will have a huge helper for preparing the bird and all of the side dishes I do each year. It's going to be so much fun!

My belly is so big and so LOW! I am carrying totally different than I did with Jaelyn. She made me wide and puffy all over and I am a lot more of just baby bump and no puffiness as of yet. I'm crossing my fingers that it is the same as Jaelyns pregnancy in the swelling area, I didn't swell at all except in my fingers. So we will see! Only three months left and I can hardly believe it!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment