>> November 8, 2009
Halloween came and went, Turkey Day will be here before you know it, then Christmas and New Years and the following month we will be having our baby boy! I can hardly believe how fast this is going. I was not fond of being pregnant during football season because I do love my beer. But in all honesty it's nice to be bigger in the cool months and when I thought about all of the holidays passing so quick it reminded me that my pregnancy was too! I am feeling so much movement now all day everyday. A lot more than I did with Jaelyn she wasn't very active until later. Not to mention everytime we've had an ultrasound he is flipping around his house like an energetic and outgoing little boy. We have yet to pick out nursery decor since I haven't found anything that I LOVE. Tom decided to get a tattoo of Jaelyn and Nicco's name on each arm. I told him he better pray that the ultrasound is right about being a boy! If not he said we're going to have to start trying again asap for a boy or get a dog and give him that name lol! I thought it was brave of him, but he's convinced that was a little peter we saw.
We're hoping my grandparents are still able to come on their scheduled flights over Thanksgiving as my gpa is not doing well. They say he's had a lot of mini-strokes and we're just hoping he doesn't have a serious one. He's been walking with a cane for the past few months because he's been falling a lot. I hope they are up to traveling because this may be one of the last times we visit with him. It makes me sick to even think of that so let's move on!
Another thing we are dealing with is Jaelyn's right foot. She has always had a little problem with it and we wondered if that had something to do with her not walking until later than most kids. We had her pediactrician look at it and are scheduled to see an Orthopedic Dr. this week so I'm so anxious to hear what they think is wrong. She walks on her tip toe all the time with that foot and they think it may be her achilles tendon that is too tight. HOpefully it can be cured with therapy instead of surgery. Please pray for good outcomes on Wednesday!
Jaelyn's favorite thing to do now is play with her tea party set which sings "I'm a little teapot" and that was defnitely one of my favorites. She loves playing dress up and putting on her makeup, blowdrying her hair with her little play set and using her hot iron and of course putting on lipstick. She has a blast with it! I'll post some pictures later, but now my dinner is being served :)



2 comments:
Are you listening to Christmas music yet? I am!
I hope your Grandpa will be able to travel to see you guys! I cannot believe how fast the time is passing!
We'll be praying for J's appointment on Wednesday! And, for your grandpa's health. That's always scary.
Post a Comment