Trick or Treat
>> October 29, 2009
We are so excited for begger's night this year considering Jaelyn can actually walk around and do a little trick or treating for herself! She is going as DOrothy from THe Wizard of Oz and she will be the cutest Dorothy ever if I may say so myself :) She has the cutest specialized bows to match her dress, would expect nothing less right?! I am going to take plenty of pictures as I always do and post them later! We are meeting up at Auntie Stephanie's and Uncle Bings for a pot luck and candy. It's so awesome to have all of the cousins making memories together. Hope everyone has a great Halloween!



1 comments:
i can't wait to see the pictures, and the bows that you made!!
sounds like you are going to have so much fun with your sisters and all those kiddos....i can't wait until claire has cousins.
Post a Comment