She's the apple of our eye

>> October 18, 2009

We took a trip to Lynds Farm today. The kids got to play around in the pumpkin patch, climb huge hills, and get rid of some of their energy. While us adults got to order hot spiced cider and hot chocolate, freshly popped Kettle Corn, and freshly squeezed lemonade! It was a perfect treat. They have everything you can imagine, apple bread, pumpkin bread, an entire fruit/vegetable market, Peach Cider (every kind of cider you could ever want), pumpkins, pumpkin pie spice mix, and the list goes on and on. We purchased some delicious Blacberry Cider and picked apples.
I knew Jaelyn liked apples but on the ride home she was screaming at me yelling "MOMMY'S MOMMY'S PEASE PEASE" I had no idea what she was talking about until I looked down at the bag of apples and she sad "YES PEASE". So I gave her an apple and she was content the duration of the ride home. She ate the entire apple but spit out almost every single piece of skin :) She is so funny and quite particular when it comes to textures. We had such a fun day and wanted to share some pictures to prove her love of apples.

Apples

1 comments:

Keri October 21, 2009 at 8:29 AM  

What a fun day! I have huge texture issues as well.

Hope you are feeling great!

Post a Comment