Halfway there!
>> October 15, 2009
I am officially over the halfway hump of my pregnancy! I can hardly believe how fast the time is flying, this is probably due to chasing around my ball of fire daughter and getting the bow business up and running (FINALLY!). It's been a long time coming but wanted to make sure I had everything exactly how I wanted it to be. The thing that is so exciting about this business is that it will allow me to always stay home with my babies. Even when Nicco arrives I will be able to fit in a couple hours or more a day while he is sleeping to make my bows. I'm so lucky to have such a supportive husband who is willing to give what is needed to get me started. I think between Jaelyn growing and changing everyday and me trying to keep up with orders without having the website up is making time go by entirely too fast. I just sit and stop at least once a day while Jaelyn is napping to think about my pregnancy and try to thoroughly enjoy it although hoping it's not my last.
Jaelyn is growing so much mentally and physically and definitely emotionally. She is such a sweet heart but can be such a mean little girl all within 10 minutes! She is very possesive of her toys and anyone elses for that matter. We visit my sisters daycares on a weekly basis to allow Jaelyn some child interaction and she makes it known when she doesn't like another kid touching the toy she is playing with. Even if she walks away from it and someone else goes to play with it, she comes sprinting back to it screaming "NO MINE NO". It's something I'm trying so hard to break, I think it's come with being an only child and boy will she be in for a rude awakening having to share toys with A BOY! She will be quick to give kisses to that same kid she was telling No a few seconds later. She loves hugs, and blowing kisses is probably her favorite. She is still sleeping like a college kid recovering from a hangover= she CAN SLEEP! Going to bed around 8 and sleeping in until at least 8am....it's been amazing to get so much sleep while pregnant and being tired anyway! We are telling her about the baby in Mommy's tummy since she keeps rubbing it. I'm assuming she is rubbing it because it's so round and you can't really resist a good rub. I talk to him in my belly and she laughs and comes and kisses it but I'm not sure if she grasps the whole idea yet that there really is a baby in there! She watches Baby Story's with me and laughs a lot.
I'm thinking she's going to be the best big sister ever since she is already obsessed (not exaggerating a bit) with babies!
Here's to hoping Fall actually lasts longer than the two weeks we've had and doesn't go straight into Winter!
I've already roasted pumpkin seeds and carved pumpkins and been to the patch twice this Fall....I'm loving every minute of this season!



0 comments:
Post a Comment