The first of many trips to pick pumpkins...

>> September 29, 2009

Jaelyn LOVES pumpkins, that may be because she adores her cousin Kaelee and saw her get really excited about picking some out or it may be because her mother is in love with fall and has many fun pumpkin decorations to play with at home. Whatever the reason, I'm all for it! We took a little trip to Dill's Nursery since all the other patches were closed by 6pm on a weekday?! Anyhow the patch was closed and we arrived a mere 30 minutes before they were closing but promised the kids pumpkins so we ran around the beautiful nursery and let them pick their "perfect pumpkins". I can't wait to take them to the farms and pick our apples and more pumpkins. Jaelyn had fun because I let her roam around like she was an adult. I can only imagine how much fun she will have this year in a huge field of pumpkins!
Here are a few pictures of the pumpkins!

Pumpkin pickin'

0 comments:

Post a Comment