Nikon D5000....ahhhh a long time waiting.

>> September 14, 2009

I'm so excited I am only awake this late because I canNOT put down the Owner's Manuel to my new camera! I was so pumped to see UPS pulling up today and ran out to greet him. He was probably a little confused ;)
So needless to say I will be back to posting 500 pics or so per week LOL!
That is as soon as I figure out all of the amazing tricks this piece of artwork performs! I'm so thankful to my wonderful hubby for getting me what I told him definitely beat any bday, Christmas, or any holiday gift! I am quite spoiled and I'm not complaining one bit. I love him to pieces anyway, but this gift was so unexpected and so appreciated.
I took a few pics of Jaelyn today before I even looked at the manuel so these are all from the auto mode.
I LOVE THIS CAMERA!!!!

9-14-09

1 comments:

Keri September 15, 2009 at 8:17 AM  

What a sweet husband! Let me know how you like the camera. Ken and I have been talking about getting one as well!

Post a Comment