It's about time....
>> July 29, 2009
I figured I should blog since it's been over a month! Although I'm happy to say this past month seemed to go by faster than the months did while pregnant with Jaebug. I'm thinking that's because we have the pleasure of her sweet self entertaining us each and every day.
Jaelyn is SO funny! She runs all over the house talking to the da's aka the dogs, MomMa aka Mom, Daa aka Dad, bae aka baby, and anything that she can think of that might listen to her jabber. I love that we can understand most of what she's saying and my favorites would have to be herego for here you go and her ankyou's and elcomes (your welcome's) are as precious as they come. It seems like she's learning numerous words a day and we are loving her outgoing personality. I think it's such a gift to be able to stay home with her and play and learn all day long. I don't think she would have it any other way ;)
I've been doing great this pregnancy thanks to the miracle drug Zofran! It's truely an amazing medicine. I've had no vomiting and very minimal nausea. That to me was a heaven sent gift because Jaelyn drained the life out of me while she was in womb! We are hoping to find out what were having in the next couple months. Tom loves getting the 3-4D ultrasounds and they say they can see the sex as early as 16 weeks, but I think I want to wait a bit longer just to be sure.
We are getting ready to make a big transition with Jaelyn and a big girl bed and a new room! We've decided it would be best to try to introduce her to "new room" as early as possible so she will be comfortable and ready by the baby's due date in February. I am nervous about the toddler bed but we will see what she thinks. We are also moving her into the bigger bedroom and keeping all the nursery the same with all of the furniture and getting her new. I am praying this goes as smoothly as possible.
Tom is doing great at work, Shelby just had ear surgery and is doing great. Everything is as good as it can be at the Steward household. I'm sad to see summer is ending so quickly but can't wait until the fall. It is my favorite season!
This family of three is so ready to become a family of FOUR! It seems so surreal :)
♥



0 comments:
Post a Comment