BABY NUMBER 2 is on the way!!!!!
>> June 24, 2009
We are so excited to announce that another Baby Steward will be joining our family! I had been feeling a bit nauseated the past week and a half if I went for a long period of time without eating. Also had some other signs and were hoping it would be the result of another baby coming! So I took a test and it said I was pregnant. I just happened to be by myself in the bathroom stall at our pool! I was in shock. I called Tom immediately and said Hi Daddy! He said hey babe, I said NO REALLY! He then said YOU ARE PREGNANT?! I giggled and he starting laughing with excitment. We are pushing for a boy but the chances might be slim. My real dad had four daughters, his grandfather had four daughters and one set of twins! His mother is a twin, so we could always have that possibility. Okay I have to end here on that note LOL!
We are super excited and can't wait to get to the Dr. on the 14th! After our trip to California which we leave for next Wednesday!
♥



2 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! were you trying? yeah - so so so so happy for you!!!
Congratulations! How exciting! I will send all of my baby boy vibes your way!
Post a Comment