Oh my blogging!
>> June 21, 2009
I guess it's safe to say I need to blog more often! It's been over a month so decided I better catch everyone up. Jaelyn is walking for the most part, she has been able to for quite some time, but she can't run so she thinks she can crawl to her destination faster than she can walk. It's pretty funny to watch! I am not carrying her anymore unless I really have to. She holds on to my pinky finger and takes off. She just wants to go so fast that she ends up tumbling everytime because she's attempting to be like her Mama and take off in a sprint! She is so funny these days, talking up a complete vocabulary of her own which she's had for quite some time now. We read a lot of books, she talks and holds the books turning the pages as she reads them to me. We have quite the little imagination to go right along with her amazing and outgoing personality!
My Gma and Gpa Peterson, my Aunt Nancy, Mom & Dad all came out for Stephanie's surprise 30th Birthday luau June 13th! It was a hit and went perfectly and so smoothly for how many people and kids we had! My mom rented a bouncing machine and the kids had a complete blast. Food, fun, friends and family, mixed with some yummy Hawaiian drink treats was so much fun. The kids swam and jumped while the adults "played"! It was a very special day.
So today is Father's Day, Jaelyn and her Daddy went out to hang with Gpa Bill and Uncle Dusty to buy Gpa a new grill and take him to lunch with "the guys". So I actually have a little time to blog. I am feeling rather fortunate today amongst most others for the amazing husband I have and what a superb father he's been since day one. He is everything I could have imagined. With both him and I being raised by our step-fathers makes it so important for us to give Jaelyn all of both of us. I never really had the man I could run to that I called "daddy". My stepfather is amazing and has done more for us girls than we could have asked for, but it has taken these years to turn that relationship into a deeply emotional one. So for Jaelyn to have both of her parents, together, loving each other is what is so important for us. I am so proud to call them my family and I wake up everyday in awe that I have this great life. I love my husband so much and my daughter has changed our lives forever. Happy Father's Day to my wonderful best friend.
Here are some photos to prove that we love summer :)
![]() |
| SUMMERTIME 09 |




0 comments:
Post a Comment