Where has this year gone?!

>> May 14, 2009

I can't believe it's been a month already since Jaelyn's birthday. Things are great. I'm finally starting the website for the bows!! Stacie Lacie's & Doodlebug's Bowtique. I can't decide if I want to add Unique before Bowtiqe?! What do you think?
On the 30th I will be able to buy my supply in bulk and I'm so excited to start! I've been hoping to start this for awhile now and am so happy it's coming together. Jaelyn of course will be the number one model, but would appreciate any pictures of your girls with my bows on. Lacey do you mind if I steal some of yours?!
Tom and I started P90x this week. We are on our fourth day and we are feeling the pain. This is the most intense workouts I've ever done. It definitely takes you back to sports but WAY WORSE! I was amazed that Tom and I are actually sticking with them and not falling behind. The ab ripper is the worst invention ever, but as I've seen the results on many I can't wait to see them on us! We have a no drinking rule for 90 days and we all know how TOm and I like our beer. WEll no more of that! I'm fine with it, plus there is no way after working out like you have to you will want to try it with a hangover! YUCK!

Jaelyn is almost walking, I swear she thinks it's a game when she balances and then falls down just so she can say "UH OH UH OH" over and over again. She's taking steps but falling and not trying again LOL! Don't let this fool you that she's not running around the house like crazy....because she is. She walks around holding on barely to anything. She will be ready soon :)

We are finally tired of all of the rain and ready to see sunshine permanently!!
Jaelyn's wardrobe is totally full for SUmmer and now all we need is the sun!

My grandparents are coming to visit us June 4th and we can HARDLY WAIT!!!!!!!! We are so thankful Grandpa is feeling well enough to make another flight. He is 86 and still ticking, we miss them so much and can't wait to have more time with them!



Jaelyn

1 comments:

Zach, Lacey, Claire and Lyla,  May 14, 2009 at 10:11 AM  

of course you can have some photos - whichever ones you want!!
let me know when your website is up and running. i can't wait buy some more bows from you!!
jaelyn is cuter all the time! kiss those chubby cheeks for me!

Post a Comment