Growing up happens in a heartbeat.
>> February 9, 2009
We can't believe our baby girl is almost 10 whole months old. She is still scooting around everywhere, she CAN crawl, she just prefers to scoot. It's quite humorous! She is still walking all over the place holding on to things. I hold her little hands and she walks all around the house. She is standing up for about 40 seconds by her lonesome, but doesn't have it down quite yet. I think I'm okay with her not doing these things quickly because it only means she is growing up way too fast. It is amazing to watch her learn new things each and every day but....I am missing my little tiny baby days. She is so big now, almost 25 lbs and still gaining :)
She is still our chunky little thing although she's starting to spread out a lot so her legs are not looking quite as juicy as they used to. THAT makes me sad. I love her rolls that go on for days.
She is eating our food chopped up in little pieces. She loves pretzels of all snacks! Those I don't have to break up she holds onto the stick and chews and sucks until it's gone.
Almost all four of her top teeth are all the way through the two front ones have already broke the skin but the other two are still coming in. She has been so good even while teething. We are so blessed to have such a "perfect" baby :)
Valentine's Day is almost here and we are so ready! Nana is visiting from California and she is taking all of the kids to get pictures done for this fun Hearty Holiday!
Here are a few pictures from the past couple weeks...enjoy!
![]() |
| February 2009 |




0 comments:
Post a Comment