Coughing & sneezing but thank goodness there's no wheezing!

>> February 21, 2009

Jaelyn and Mommy caught a cold. Were just thankful it's not the flu bug that everyone seems to be getting or the Croup which she's had before. Jaelyn is sick of me wiping her nose all of the time, but she doesn't even squirm now. She knows exactly what's going to happen when she sneezes and/or sees a Puffs in my hand. I feel so terrible for her little cough, but the Dr. saw her on Wednesday and assured us her lungs, ears, and chest all look/sound perfect.
So we are just hoping she kicks it on her own without needing to give her antibiotics. Considering we are more "Naturalists" than "Medical". I hate thinking about putting junk into her little body.

On to better news, we got pictures taken with all of the kids. It was quite interesting, Jaelyn ALWAYS smiles for any camera and the one day I wanted her to smile she cried LOL! She still looked cute as a button and I loved every minute of it. We get them back today so I will post some of them later!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment