Winter made a mean appearance, but it doesn't stop our fun!!
>> January 28, 2009
We have gotten ice, sleet, and snow in the past 24 hours. The condition of the roads are not good. There are 16 counties with a Level 2, and a few with a Level 3. I am not a fan of driving in the snow or rain for that matter so Jaelyn and I are always inside. Usually with a fire and each of us get a book to read! We've had so much fun especially since Daddy has been home for the past two days with us due to the weather. He is eating her up as much as he can taking advantage of being with her during the day. He misses her so much when he is working long hours during the week.
Jaelyn was 24.9 lbs as of her 9 month check-up ten days ago. She is 28 3/4 inches long. Little Miss Claire is going to catch up with her VERY soon! Jaelyn walks all around the house, holding on to tables, toys that are standing at her level, and basically anything she thinks can bear her weight. It's so amazing to watch her get her coordination in order and move her feet as if she has done it all her life. She has the chunkiest legs so we will see how this walking business works out. I know we are in for a busier life when she starts walking and getting into everything possible. I can't wait for it, but I'm also wishing time would slow down just a little bit.
Nana Rudolph just surprised us with some news today that she will be coming to visit us again in the next week or two. It is Jace's, Jada's, and Shanna's birthdays all within three days of each other! WHEEEW.
We definitely have a lot of parties to attend and I'm so excited to see Jaelyn growing at each event. We can't wait to see Nana and have some more good memories created.
Here's to February being here in no time! Enjoy some pictures from the winter fun and spending time with Daddy!
♥
![]() |
| Winter 2009 |




1 comments:
What a cutie she is Stacie! I love the new picture at the top of your page!
Post a Comment