Ready for Santa!

>> December 21, 2008

We are officially ready for Christmas!! I helped Jaelyn's Gramma Carol wrap an uncountable number of gifts this past week. My hands hurt I've wrapped so much...this has NEVER happened in my years of wrapping. I guess having a baby and it being her first Christmas has a little something to do with it.
I took some pictures of Jae-bug today in her shirt that let's everyone know she is on Santa's good list.
Jaelyn has been rolling underneath the kitchen table and chairs and acting as if it's her play yard. She is so funny, there are pictures to prove it.
She is pulling herself up onto everything trying to stand by herself....I tried to explain to her she needs to crawl first to keep the developmental stages in order but she insists on rolling. She will probably be crawling in the next few days...she takes one little step then falls. She will have it in no time.
Enjoy some pictures, it's soooo cold here!
Staying warm with our routine evening fires...I don't know what I would do without my fireplace and a cord of wood in the winter ♥


Jaebug

0 comments:

Post a Comment