♥ Our sweet girl...really 7 months already?!

>> November 20, 2008

I can hardly believe that it has been seven months since Jaelyn joined our family. It has been pure and utter bliss the entire time. When I say entire I am not exaggerating by an means. She has been the most content, happy, alert, and beautiful baby I could ever imagine being blessed with. She is going to be crawling in no time, she tries to scoot but for the most part she just gets on all fours and rock back and forth still. It is so funny to watch her and wonder exactly what she is pondering on. I love imagining all of the things we will do together, but the most current one shall be the crawling. She acts like she wants to skip that part and walk. She grips my fingers (so tightly) and takes steps forward while holding on to me for dear life. I love it! I definitely am not one to brag, but I think she is a pretty smart cookie. ♥
We ♥ watching her explore everything in the house, whether it be in her walker or rolling around (which seems to be her favorite and easiest mean of transportation).

We could sit and play for hours and hours everday but this past week we have stayed busy. Tom's father has been in the hospital with heart problems and has yet to be released. My grandparents are visiting from Missouri and it has been so nice to spend some quality time with Jaelyn's great-granparents!!!
Grandpa is 85 and grandma is 79 and they are both still doing great, grandma is better than grandpa but for the most part they are great! Still walking and doing everything themselves. Grandpa forgets a lot, but for crying out loud the man has been on this earth using his brain and body for nearly a century! Aunt Nancy drove them here but flew to Boston for business and will be back Sunday.

We are SOOO excited to have Thanksgiving dinner with our grandparents. It will be the first time in a very long time that all four grand-daughters get to be with Grandma & Grandpa Peterson. I wish my parents could have come to...maybe next year Mom :)


THIS WEEK IS THE BIGGEST GAME OF THE YEAR FOR THE BUCKEYES!! Notice Jaelyn's onsie...POOP on Michigan ♥
Can't wait for the game!! GO BUCKS!

Here are some pictures of Jaelyn, seven months and continues to grow so fast....she is still our chunky pumpkin but she has definitely gotten longer and is starting to thin out. It may be the exercise she is getting from bouncing herself almost to sleep, or from walking (nearly running) in her walker, or from rolling all over the living room floors!! ENJOY! ♥




7 months

0 comments:

Post a Comment