Let's go see the Dr!
>> November 7, 2011
Today we got to take a trip to see the kids pediatrician Dr. Stacy. I've NEVER had the luck of having their regular visits scheduled at a time when they would've needed a sick visit anyway! So it was nice to be going in at the perfect time, the time that all three of my babes are sick at once. It's been a long week since Jaelyn woke up croupy last Tuesday. She hasn't been to school since and is just begging to go back. I am hoping to send her on Wednesday since her cough is subsiding and she isn't as snotty. But I've learned that along with preschool and lots of other children comes lots of yucky germs!! I'm hoping we can stay up on our vitamins and stay as healthy as possible this winter! IT's hard because as soon as one gets something, it's not long before the other two catch it. With a sweet baby girl like Channing smiling in your face all of the time it's hard not to go up and talk right in her face and snuggle her. I try to keep the kids away as much as possible but to keep them away permanently is impossible :-) I will say that I'm happy to be getting them all over it at the same time and hoping it stays away for a long while. Nicco's measurements were not surprising since every single person that encounters him says "Wow he's huge, Geesh he's a big boy, Man alive he's gigantic" so we knew he was big. He is off the charts in height and is 94.12% in weight right at 31lb 14oz! If he continues growing at this rate it will be fun to see how tall he is. He is in such a fun stage right now 20 1/2 months and trying to talk a lot more now. We thought since Jaelyn talked so early and so well that Nicco should follow suit. We were wrong! He would just point to things and say EHHH for the longest time so we're so excited that he's finally taken up talking with actual words the past few months. His favorites are Mama, Dad, hot, mine, no, please, love you, and many more. It's so sweet to see him communicate with Jaelyn because even if he isn't saying things perfectly she understands him and is really playing well with him. Channing is our little but really big sweetheart! She weighed in at a whopping 17lbs 14oz (86%) and is 26 in (73%). She is such a delight to have as a child! She is sweet as pie and talks all day long, gibber gabbers, giggles, and her favorite is blowing raspberries. She does it non stop. Every morning I go into get her she is cheesing up at me with the biggest and cutest grin all the while fitting in some raspberries. She is rolling around all over the place and has been for three weeks. Now that she knows how to move around a bit she's already started to teach herself to scoot and she gets up on all fours (bear crawl style). I wish I could slow down time and keep her a little baby for awhile longer. I know in the blink of an eye she will be a year old and walking everywhere. I'm so enjoying being a stay at home Mommy and doing my photography for business. IT's been such a blessing and I enjoy everyday with my kids. We're going to start going to Gym Xtreme's Open Play during the week the days Jae isn't at school to play for an hour with other kids. I know a few girls who take their kids and they burn a ton of energy which makes for awesome naps! So we are testing it out tomorrow...will post pictures tomorrow! I am promising to blog more since it's getting cooler and we may be spending more time inside! But don't get me wrong, we will be enjoying whatever fall weather we get before it turns into ice/snow/sleet :/ Hope everyone is doing great! ♥



0 comments:
Post a Comment