We're baaack!

>> October 4, 2010

I can't believe I haven't blogged since SPRING!???! We have been so busy this summer that I didn't even sit down once to catch up on my blog. Now that the weather is getting colder I will be able to take some time to do this.

Our summer was full of fun at the Zoo (a lot), at Daddy's football games, birthday parties galore and lots fun making memories in the sun. We enjoyed our Summer a lot and can't believe it's already Fall and definitely feeling every bit of it here in Columubus. Jaelyn's still potty training, slowly but surely we will get there! Nicco is almost 21 lbs and only 7 1/2 months old. He's such a BOY! I didn't know how different they would be from the beginning. He has been crawling since he was 6 months old, is now pulling up on things for the past 2 weeks and trying to get stabile while standing. I can't believe how fast he's growing compared to Jaelyn. I think when you only have one child you focus all of your attention on them and time seemed to go slow for the first few months of Jae's life, with Nicco that is NOT the case at all. It seems like he's growing up so fast and will be a year old in only 4 short months! I love having two babies right now, it's so much fun everyday they keep me on my toes and they are just now starting to adore each other. When they sit and are cracking up at one another just melts me! Nicco chases Jaelyn all around the house crawling...she crawls in front of him and pops her head around corners and he laughs so hard! He's such a fun, outgoing little spirit. There definitely is something about Mommy's and their boys. He's so sweet. Jaelyn is an awesome big sister and we can't wait to start our Fall traditions this year.
I think I'll be ready for number 3 sooner than later ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment