Spring is here ♥

>> March 31, 2010

I just love the excitement that warm weather brings after a long winter season. It's so refreshing to see and feel the sunshine and be able to be outside. We have been going to the park regularly now for the past two weeks and somedays we go pick up Jaelyn's cousins and bring them along. They've been on Spring Break from school this week so we've done a lot of hanging out. Everyday Jaelyn wakes up asks to get dressed, get brother and go bye bye. She NEVER wants to stay home during the day I believe I've created a monster. She has a great time playing at the parks and does an awesome job of maneuvering on the jungle gyms. It's so fun this year because she's so independent! She follows the big cousins around everywhere and thinks she is at least 5 years old. It's so fun to watch her become a little lady.
Tom switched her seat from my bike to his and has taken her on quite a few rides. This is another activity she's absolutely hooked on and asks to go on a bike ride everyday. She loves going for walks and just now began wanting to sit facing her "bruh-er" so she can watch him while we stroll.
Nicco is 22 inches long and weighs 10lbs 5 oz (as of his month check-up so I'm sure he's heavier now). He's smiling and cooing and becoming more interactive with us all. Jaelyn is still the best big sister. She still misses her NawNaw and talks about her everyday and we can't wait to see her at the end of April! I'm so fascinated everyday by my kiddos and am so entirely excited for the upcoming seasons! Bring on the sunshine and the parks!!!!

Here are some park shots, I'm sure we'll have thousands by summer's end.

Spring

0 comments:

Post a Comment