TWO WEEKS!!!!!!!

>> February 6, 2010

Today I took some time to reflect on the past nine months and I can't believe how fast it's passed by us. I have had such a wonderful pregnancy and I'm so thankful for that, now just hoping the labor and delivery go just as well. We could not be more ready for this little man to join our family. It's so amazing to think we are going to be a family of four in a matter of weeks, or maybe days ;)
Jaelyn never ceases to amaze us everyday, she is talking like crazy and is so independent it makes me kind of sad to think about her not "needing" me for as much these days. She still showers us with hugs and kisses and I hope that stays that way forever! I definitely think she is ready to be a big sister and has helped us put together Nicco's room. She knows he is coming soon that's for sure! I will continue to enjoy these last days with Jaelyn being my only child. It makes me a bit teary-eyed to think about. But at the same time I am so over joyed thinking about welcoming another blessing into our lives.
I haven't been taking many pictures lately but here are a few of Jaelyn playing with one of her favorites: PLAYDOH! DUH. It's so fun and I'm so impressed with how well she keeps everything nice! We have yet to have it smeared on the carpet or walls so we will continue to play.

Enjoy this sweet girls face and notice how long her hair is!!! Beautiful girl!


February

0 comments:

Post a Comment