Jaelyn's 1st Halloween
>> November 3, 2008
We LOVE FALL!!! The leaves are changing and so is our precious little lady! She is all over the place and having so much fun rolling around. She is trying to get the idea of scooting so we are anxious for crawling to come soon. Tom's mom wants to buy us a Play Yard...the octagon shaped gates. Stephanie has one for her daycare and I wanted one as soon as I saw it set up! It helps them learn to pull themselves up and I can stick her in there while cleaning, cooking, she can play with all of her toys in that area. That way I don't have to worry about her rolling over to the fireplace and pulling the poker off the rack, or getting her chunky legs stuck underneath the couches. It is so much fun :)
We had a great time trick-or-treating at Auntie Steph's house with all of the family!
It was so much fun, the kids all looked adorable and after we did our usual route of the neighborhood we all stayed to hang out at Stephanie's house. Jaelyn did really well, she just rode in the stroller the entire time watching all of the kids running around like crazy. She loved all of the excitement and could tell she was entertained! I can't wait until next year when she can walk up to the houses with me....so much to look forward to.
Saturday night Tom and I got to go to a little Halloween party while my good friend Seren watched Jaelyn for us...it is always nice when the "sitter" stays in your spare room for the night! She was wonderful for her she said...although she was probably only awake for a couple hours before she fell asleep for the night. It was nice to be out, but we left for home much earlier than all the other folks without children did! I love it that way :)
Here are some pictures from our festivities!
![]() |
| Halloween |




0 comments:
Post a Comment