Our Little Woman

>> October 15, 2008

Jaelyn is continuing to grow like a weed. She is acting like quite the little personality these days. She still plays with her feet A LOT, she loves them. Her hands are not in her mouth as often, only because they are being replaced with her toys. She loves her toys now, which is so fun because Mommy & Daddy get to play/interact a lot with her now. She has been gripping toys since about 3 1/2 months but now she is throwing them across the room. (I'm hoping for a softball girl!) She is so active rolling all over the living room floors, has been sitting up since she was almost 5 1/2 months....now she acts like she is a pro. If I move my hands to act like I am going to just "make sure" she doesn't fall, she lets me know she has things all under control.
Right when you think it can't get any better, she does something new or funny that just melts your heart all over again.
The dogs are loving on her a LOT! She laughs at them everytime they come near her, Lexi one of our Boston Terriers has a special thing for Jaelyn. They have kissing sessions...I have to get on Lexi or she would bathe her everyday all day!

We go to her 6 month check-up on the 20th so I will post her stats then. :)
I am so anxious to see how much she weighs! Let me tell you I know for a fact it's at least 20 lbs....my arms show it! She is my weight lifting exercise...gotta love that!

Halloween is almost here, so we are trying to decide if she will be the pumpkin or the bumble bee...I personally love the bee but the pumpkin is so cute too!!
Let me know what you think ;)
Enjoy some pictures!



6 months

0 comments:

Post a Comment