Four months already!!!!!!!
>> August 26, 2008
At her four month check-up Jaelyn weighed in at 17.7 lbs and is 25 3/4 inches long!! She is growing so fast!!! She can almost sit up by herself without falling over and she is scooting around in her walker all over the kitchen and dining room floors!
She is still getting rice cereal with apples and baby food here and there. She seems to like all of them so far. She is learning quickly how to push the food the the back of her throat instead of just spitting it right back at her mom and dad, it's so much fun!
She is trying so hard to hold her bottle up on her own. I feel like she's going to be quite the determined little woman, she grunts and makes very loud cooing noises when she gets aggrivated. Eventually she gets it and smiles. It is so cute to watch.
While Daddy is at work, I play with all of the time she LOVES her tummy time now (she did NOT like it one bit for the first few months!) but now she enjoys it. The Ocean Wonders is a great thing to have, she loves the to look into the mirror while she's on her tummy.
She is a tough little cookie already, she is so strong she fights with me when I try to put her binky in her mouth....even though she wants it she also wants to always have her hands in her mouth, she puts them in her mouth almost constantly now. Teething has been going on for a month or so now but nothing has come through yet.
She still only cries when she is hungry or wants to stand up, she is very spoiled (which I think that's the only way babies should be at this age) :) so when she thinks we've been sitting too long she definitely lets her voice be heard. As soon as we are up and standing she is quiet again.
We could'nt have been blessed with a more perfect girl, she continues to amaze us each and everyday and we can't wait to see what else is in store for us!!!
I am sooooo anxious to hear her little voice...but I am not wishing time away, I know it will be here in the blink of an eye!
I've attached some pictures of her and her tummy time Ocean mat and her gripping her toys for dear life!! :)
Also she LOVES to sit at the "big people" table for dinner...MOmmy & Daddy don't mind one BIT!!
ENJOY the pictures :)
![]() |
| Tummy Time |




0 comments:
Post a Comment